Friday, February 27, 2009

i did it, my system works

its works! i'm aimed to build a simple database using visual basic, since i left my old company. there, i was introduced with this software and they used to build a system and commercialized it.

actually, its quite a long time i planned to build it but didn't have any spare time among my multitasking job (lecture-filing-asset's matter-student's reference). finally, for this semester, as a final year student's project supervisor, i plan to assist them on building the system via VB.. and i should master it first.

later plan, i'll write a manual for the students on how to build it. i haven't care for my project's student this much before. its just their job to learn it themselves. wah, how lucky these student this time..and it may help me more.

0 comments: