Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I’m pregnant again.

Alhamdulillah, 5 nov was a history to me when I was tested positive in pregnancy test. What a joy since I wait for it since a few months ago. Alhamdulillah, actually I just two days late in my menstrual cycle period and didn’t expect to get pregnant, but its such a gift.

First thing that I do after I get the result was to wake my hubby up and tell him. Actually, he already on bed since its already 12am. Then, I got online and search for ivillage.com to find out, when is my due date if I am really pregnant. Eleven July. Huhu.

I haven’t went to clinic yet to confirm it, today I’m in PD attending a course.. My dream course: web development using asp.net. I haven’t felt any morning sickness yet, but still I got light headache especially when in lift. I prefer to climb stairs then using lift since it will make my headache worst.

Wish me luck; I am morning-sickness-phobia.

2 comments:

unique1012 said...

Ida,
tahniah ye! take care..

fuadnis said...

ida,
nis pun nak ucapkan tahniah gak..